How to make your own Beeswax Soap
· 6 Cavity Guest Bee Silicone Mold
· 3.5 oz. Olive Oil
· 3.5 oz. Shea Butter
· 2.5 oz. Yellow Beeswax
· 3 mL Pure Honey Fragrance Oil
1. In a small heat-safe container, combine the olive oil and yellow beeswax. Place in the microwave and heat using 30-60 second bursts until fully melted. Beeswax has a high melting point and can take a while to fully melt. Because of this, don't use a glass container with too much head space. The container can actually explode if it gets too hot! Once melted, remove from the microwave carefully, as the mixture will be very hot.
2. Add the shea butter and stir. The heat from the mixture will begin to melt the shea butter. If necessary, place the container back into the microwave and heat using 15-20 second bursts until the mixture is clear.
3. Add the Pure Honey Fragrance Oil and stir to completely mix in.
I am an almost 38 year old separated mom of two girls.I am a Wiccan a proud to be! Every day is a new adventure for our crazy crew! My mom and I run our own Property Management Company and we have four dogs. Its non stop antics around this household. I hope you enjoy following along.